Thursday, October 2, 2008

Spirit Week At School




This week is Spirit Week at school and I just had to share these pictures of multicolor day. Luke always has to do dress up to the extreme. He usually wants to go out and buy the entire costume store but I told him he would have to find stuff at home and we could get the colored hair spray. Tetyana often comes out dressed in multi colors and I have to send her back in and help her pick what to wear. This day she still thought she matched! There was purple in the scarf she had on around her waist! LOL
Today Luke was supposed to dress like a nerd. I wish I would have been more on the ball and taken his picture when he got home. He looked like such a classic nerd! Tomorrow is sports day and we are going to put Tetyana in one of Luke's baseball jersey's. I think it will be really cute because it says our last name on the back. It would be super cute if she could wear a pair of Luke's baseball pants but she is just too skinny and she would spend the day pulling them up!

1 comment:

Shana said...

So cute! I love their hair!

Our Family Photo's