
We also took the kids to see the Nutcracker. We have taken Luke every year since he was 3 and he really enjoys it. I think Tetyana really like it too. She really liked the costumes.
I try to take a family picture each year for our Christmas cards. We took the kids out to Rollins College in hopes of finding some cool settings. I think I took nearly 200 pictures! Here are some of them I liked the best. 


Luke and Tetyana begged and begged since before Thanksgiving to take out all of the Christmas decorations. Since our house is STILL up for sale we were thinking it may not be a good idea to fill the house with decorations but then I remembered something Drew always says to me.."This is your life, live it the way you want to." and I so wanted to have the kids enjoy the decorations and have our house lit up like it is every year. So we pulled out box after box of Christmas decorations and decorated the house and decorated the tree and hung lights outside in 85 degree weather. We were actually sweating! Tetyana really had a fun time exploring all of the decorations and learning about our traditions. 
To be continued...











1 comment:
Good for you for taking Drew's good advice and decorating for Christmas! I didn't know you were selling, any buyers?
Post a Comment