Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th Of July

*****Some days I really hate Blogger! I can't make this post lay out right!!!****
Happy Birthday America!


Ok, so I am 3 weeks late...there is never enough time in the day for the mom to get done what she would like to get done!

We started off the 4th by going up to the club pool. They were having a DJ, waterslide and other fun activities for the kids. Sage wanted to do every activity but Luke wouldn't hear of doing any of it! He is just getting too cool!
Sage knew what hoola-hooping was but when the DJ said it was time for the limbo she had no idea! I explained the game to her and she was in line! Being tall and skinny with long legs isn't the best for the limbo! She had gone around several times but was very disappointed when she got out. She isn't the best at loosing!
A friend of Luke's parents told us that the club did fireworks each year and they were really good. Since we are new here we didn't have a clue where to go. They invited us to join them to watch the fireworks. We are so glad we did because they were amazing! It was totally a professional show than had to have lasted 25 minutes. It was great!! Here are some pictures of us pre-show...


I wonder what she is telling him??

The club somehow did this to the grass on the golf course. Isn't it cool!

No comments:

Our Family Photo's