Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away.....

Ok, I am beginning to feel like we are living in Oregon again. We haven't seen the sun for days and the rain keeps falling! Looking at the weather, I don't think we will see a full sunny day until next Monday! The rain is supposed to continue for another few days! They say we have received 15 inches of rain since Friday!

This morning Drew took Luke to the bus stop (after a major jealousy issue because his sister was staying home!!) and the principal drove by and told them that the buses would be delayed an hour and a half. No problem, we would just drive him at 9:30. After having him home for 5 days he was going to school!! They got all ready to leave and I thought I better check the district's website first and found out they cancelled school! What!!! Because it's raining??? I guess after living in the desert nearly all of my life and NEVER had school close EVER, I don't get why the schools close all the time for weather. Didn't these people walk up hill in the snow for a mile just to get to school each day?

I bet Sage is mad because she isn't the only one home! <>

No comments:

Our Family Photo's