Friday, September 18, 2009

Lost Stuff

Do you ever wonder where all of the stuff that is lost goes? Does it go to the same place? Will we ever find it? Here is what we are currently missing:
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • 1 Pair of Scissors
  • Luke's NEW Retainer (a whole other story...)
  • Socks...Always Socks
  • A Complete Uniform For Sage
  • A Target Gift Card
  • A Publix Gift Card....I have hidden them both and can't seem to remember where...sigh....
  • Sage's Homework Folder

 
I am sure there is more stuff but more and more I am feeling like I lose brain cells hourly! I love how the kids didn't borrow anything and don't have a clue where anything may be! Crap!!! Now I can't find the spell check button on Blogger!!! What the heck!!! Did I mention that I turned 40 on the 3rd? Maybe that has something to do with feeling lost!

No comments:

Our Family Photo's