Friday, February 29, 2008

8 days to go.....

Wow, the time is flying by! I know as busy as we will be over the next week it will go even faster. Here is what is on our agenda for the next few days....

Tonight: Luke has his first scrimmage game for Little League.

Saturday: I need to shop for gifts for our facilitator. I was told she likes candy. We were also told she has an 8 year old daughter. I want to get her some "smelly" stuff from Bath and Body Works. I also want to get her something from Disney since Disney World is right in our backyard!

Luke was invited to a really cool birthday party for a boy in his class. They are going "sky diving" in a tube. We were supposed to meet the parents and 11 other boys for the kids to all go to the sky dive place together then out for some Japanese table cooking. I couldn't let Luke go to this awesome place without me following him like the paparazzi I am! So we will take him over and watch them "dive" and then I will let him be with his friends. What are these parents thinking having 12 boys in a restaurant??!!! OMG they must be nuts or just drink heavily! LOL He thinks the parents are going to let them have a sleep over too!

Sunday: Luke is spending the afternoon with his God parents and Drew and I will work on updating our will and finish packing. He needs to decide what he is going to wear while we are away day after day!

Our week will be filled with school, doctors appointments, haircuts, baseball practice and one more scrimmage Friday night before opening ceremonies next Saturday followed by our first real game of the season....go Pirates!!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Wooo-hooo! It will be here before youknow it.

Our Family Photo's