

Most of his gifts weren't too much of a surprise because Tetyana told him. I took her shopping with me and told her it was a surprise, which she understands, but still wanted to spill the beans. He actually told her to stop telling him! He is growing up!
Tetyana said in the orphanage she got one present for her birthday and it was pencils or books...no toys. She has had a bit of a hard time today with Luke getting so much attention but we have tried to assure her her turn is in just 33 short days! We have started her list and this somehow made it all better! She can't believe she gets more than one present.
We are taking Luke and 4 of his friends to Typhoon Lagoon, one of Disney's water parks, on Thursday. Then the boys are sleeping over. I must be out of my mind to do this....chase kids around all day at a water park. Two kids was busy enough. I am praying for an early afternoon rain shower to get us out of the park by 4:00. Whatever happened to a great game of 'pin the tail on the donkey'?
We are headed out for dinner and I am going to tell the restaurant that it is Luke's birthday so they will sing to him. He hates it and gets totally embarrassed but hey, I am his mom and he embarrasses me all the time! I think Tetyana will think it is so cool (which by the way is her new favorite word).
So much has been going on here in the Paras household and I haven't had a minute to post. Hopefully tonight I will get time. We have had a great couple of weeks!
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!!!











1 comment:
Yep Michelle! You are probably crazy! Oh well.... you know that the older he gets - the less you get to do for birthdays - so enjoy it!
Happy Birthday to you too - Mom! Without you - there would not have been a birthday today!
Hugs!
Amy
Post a Comment