In true Aimee fashion, she came bearing gifts which included Target gift cards. Gift cards...another new concept for Tetyana. They could hardly contain themselves through dinner...all they could think about was buying toys! With the help of dad, Luke picked up Guitar Hero and Tetyana got a baby stroller, baby and carrier. They both were in heaven! The adults ended up playing Guitar Hero until late in the night! What a fun game!!
Their only request was they get a chance to take their 3 year old son Zach to Disney's Animal Kingdom to see the musical Nemo. They didn't think Zach would last an entire day at Disney and honestly, with the heat and billions of summer tourists, I was sure I wouldn't last an entire day at Disney! We ended up going only for a few hours and it was perfect. The afternoon cooled off with a small rain shower and there were hardly any lines in the park.
We all went to the Nemo show and thought it was great. Disney can really do it right! Tetyana had never seen anything like it before and was mesmerized the entire show. Afterward, we took Tetyana on her first roller coaster! She had absolutely no idea what was going on but was all for it. Here are some pictures.....





She was scared to death! The ride takes off and it looks like the rails are broken and the ride comes to a complete stop. Then it goes backward and takes you into a dark tunnel. She screamed the entire time "ME SCARED!!!". I felt so bad. She was so happy the ride was over. I think she was mostly scared of the dark and not the ride itself. She has gone on every ride in the water parks and loves them. Luke loved the ride. I think he has finally grown into roller coasters! I loved the ride and couldn't wait to go again.
While the Pantea's were here we visited Aquatica again for another 8 hours! We had another rain storm which forced us to go home. I think the kids would have stayed there until the place closed! Again, Tetyana took advantage of the all you can eat for a day. She loves that place!
Romy, Aimee, Drew and I actually got to go out to dinner without the kids twice! Paula and Clay were so great and watched the kids for us. We had way too much fun!
On their last night here Drew told Aimee and I to go out and do what it is Aimee and I do best together, SHOP, and the men would take care of the kids. It was great for us to hang out together. We only get to see each other once or twice a year. I miss them already so much!
Thank you Pantea's for a great week and everything else! Can't wait to see you for the birthday celebrations in September!











No comments:
Post a Comment