First of all, he is adorable both ways but I have to say that I like the longer hair...sorry Mom!!
I like Luke's hair long. It reminds me of his "old, long-haired hippie" godfather.
I like the shorter hair by far! His long hair doesn't look "right". IMO for whatever that is worth! ;)
I much prefer the shorter hair. The longer haircut just doesn't seem to suit him. :-) Hope Georgia dries out soon. You're making the national news!
I love the shorter hair - looks great! He's a handsome guy either way, though :)
I like it short but I bet once it grows out is will be super cool. He has that kind of hair:)
lukes hair is beatter long
Post a Comment
7 comments:
First of all, he is adorable both ways but I have to say that I like the longer hair...sorry Mom!!
I like Luke's hair long. It reminds me of his "old, long-haired hippie" godfather.
I like the shorter hair by far! His long hair doesn't look "right". IMO for whatever that is worth! ;)
I much prefer the shorter hair. The longer haircut just doesn't seem to suit him. :-)
Hope Georgia dries out soon. You're making the national news!
I love the shorter hair - looks great! He's a handsome guy either way, though :)
I like it short but I bet once it grows out is will be super cool. He has that kind of hair:)
lukes hair is beatter long
Post a Comment