I had to go to Orlando for a doctors appointment and planned on taking Sage with me. I was just driving down and coming back the next day. The day I was leaving Luke had a tooth pulled and begged me to take him instead. Neither of them really wanted to go but I wasn't going to leave Drew home with the two of them.
When Drew is in charge the supervision is a little sketchy. It is worse when it is a work day (which it was). I knew it meant that Sage would have free range of the TV, computer and pantry. I didn't think it would mean she would have free range of the microwave!
I guess she asked if she could make graham crackers with chocolate and daddy said yes. She set the microwave for 45 minutes!!!! Drew got a wiff of the burning creation and came upstairs to see what was happening. Not only was it burned but it had exploded all over the microwave!
Later in the evening she asked if she could make a hot dog. Drew asked her how long she was going to cook it for and she said "Tirdy minutes. Is that right, daddy?" Luckily for all parties involved, he came up and made it for her. I did have a nice little mess to clean and a horrid smell I still can't get rid of! I have forbidden her to use the microwave unless there is an adult around!!
In so many ways she is still like a 4 year old...
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I screw up microwave times all the time too:) I think I hit seconds and next thing you know I walk away and the fire alarm is going off, no lie:)
Post a Comment