Ok, I have been to Target, Outdoor World and even Walmart (not my favorite place) and I cannot find wool socks for Luke and I or a clothes line with clothes pins!
I spent a better part of the afternoon organizing our stuff into categories (medicine, clothes, entertainment, etc.) and I have no idea how we are supposed to take all this stuff and travel light! It isn't the clothing we are bringing it is all of the other misc. stuff. They are going to have to send a bus to pick us up and transport us around!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Try an outdoor sports store for wool socks like GI Joes (do you have there?) Also, we didn't take cloths line or pins all apartments we rented had indoor clothes racks. We also used the backs of chairs, shower rods, coat racks wiht hangers, etc to dry our clothes...Good luck!
I would not worry about the clothesline/clothespins.
Apartments will already have them.
We left the wool socks at home and just wore warm shoes.
Post a Comment