Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nearly packed....

So after 2 days I think I have everything we will need for our trip. I have fit it into 3 duffel bags and 3 carry on bags. I hope they all fit on the trains and into the little cars! I have looked at everything I have packed and don't see anything I can leave behind...maybe the food. Since we are bringing Luke I think bringing some snacks from home will help him not feel so home sick. From some of the other blogs I have read, there are times when we will be on the run and won't have time to eat a meal.....all of us will die! We eat every meal and snack in between. Only time will tell.....

3 comments:

Steve Eimers said...

Yep...that won't be fun to carry! But I sympathize! We went and came back and the second time took hardly anything! But by then we knew what would be handy in the stores.

I hope those duffel bags have wheels!

Don't stress too much about it! Even if the bags are a pain, at least you'll be home again eventually. Oh, how I appreciate that feeling now of walking from one place to the next with NOTHING in my hands or hanging from my shoulder!

Ahhh...home sweet home!!!

Melissa E.

Shana said...

Wow, I am impressed with your packing skills. We had 8 suitcases and 3 carry ons and we didn't go for nearly as long as you guys!
-Shana

Julie said...

Hi Michelle... All my goodies from Magellan's came today! So exciting! I can't believe we have the same boots (yes, I have the brown ones with the purple plaid. Didn't you say that you got those?). They are SO comfy!

Our Family Photo's