Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our American Beauty!





Ok, so I thought it would be fun to dress Tetyana up in all of the American things she has received so far. She has a bear from Aunt Shawn, t-shirt from Riley and flip flops from Haleigh. I curled her hair and she applied the lip gloss (can you tell?). We had so much fun taking these pictures. My favorite picture of her is the close up shot of her. I think she is so beautiful! Her favorite is the one next to her by the palm trees. She says she loves palm trees. Good thing, because here in Florida we have a lot of them!

3 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

These are beautiful!

What a sweetheart!

Julie said...

LOVE the pictures. She is a beautiful little girl! I can't believe you are moving! Are those fireworks driving you away? hehe.

Advice for the blood draw - have her drink LOTS of water that day. It will help them find a good vein. I wish we had known this - it took them AGES! NOT fun.

But the kids are still eating through all the treats she got to pick out after the ordeal! :)

Shana said...

She is just gorgeous!! What great pics.
-Shana

Our Family Photo's