Monday, April 14, 2008

We Are Home!!! FINALLY!!

What a long 2 days it has been! We are finally home, exhausted but very happy! We arrived home at 4 am this morning and got into bed around 5 am only to get up at 9. I think in 2 days I have had a total of 4 hours of sleep. Somehow the kids have managed to keep going despite being totally exhausted also. They have been to the park and swimming along with exploring the house. I think they will spend the whole summer in the pool!

I have so much to say and pictures to post but I just can't keep my eyes open! We had quite an adventure over the last 2 days including being pulled over for speeding on the way home! I will post tomorrow all of the details of our exciting end to our journey to bring our daughter home.

Thank you everyone who has called and come over. It is so great to see friendly faces and hear your voices!

7 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

Congrats and welcome home!

Shana said...

Welcome home family of 4!! So glad to hear you made it home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear more.

Welcome home Tetyana!
-Shana

Amy said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Amy

junglemama said...

Congrats! Welcome home!

Dave said...

So glad to hear you finally home! Happy resting!
Gina

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Welcome home! No matter the nightmare you faced, at least you are finally back home as a family of four :) Can't wait to see pics and hear the stories.

Chris and Virginia said...

Congratulations and Welcome Home! It's great to hear of another success story and we're looking forward to reading about more.

Our Family Photo's