Thursday, January 17, 2008

I almost forgot!

We will be in Kiev, Ukraine at the same time as 4 other American families I have met online. It will be so great to hook up while we are there to compare notes and experiences at the adoption center. Two of us actually have appointments on the same day! Wouldn't it be great if we were sent to the same regions!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yes it would be great if we ended up in the same region! The same orphanage would be even better! :) Can't wait...
Julie

Do you have an Academy or Dick's sporting goods? I would check there for wool socks - or anywhere that sells ski gear. I don't know what to tell you about a clothes line. I haven't looked for that yet. If I find one, I'll let you know, and vice versa ok?

ArtworkByRuth said...

The yahoo group Adoption From Ukraine is putting together a Jan/Feb/March travel list with cell phone numbers and separate group emailing if you would like to join.

Our Family Photo's