Friday, May 9, 2008

My Husband Rocks!!!!

Ok, I know this may be TMI but he did the sample collecting!!!! I have to say, this is the best Mother's Day present I have ever received by far. I didn't even have to ask him to do it.

I LOVE YOU, HONEY!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I've been procrastinating that little project. I've done one, but that's it so far. YUCK!!!

I'm so glad things seem to be going better for both of your kiddos. Tell Luke hello for us and good luck in the playoffs! :)

Happy Mothers Day!

Chris and Virginia said...

You go Drew. That bought you loads of points. Spend them wisely. It'll be my job too since she has a better sense of smell than I.

I must say, I really had to keep the puns down. We're not a PC couple and they were just dying to be typed, but I refrained.

Hope all comes out well, meaning the tests :/.

Our Family Photo's