I wanted Tetyana to have something new to wear for her birthday so I let her open up one of her gifts. She was so excited and even hugged the gift! Here are some pictures...

The birthday celebrating started last night with Paula and Clay, Luke and Tetyana's God parents. They picked up the kids and took them out to dinner. Tetyana was thrilled to go over to their house and play and open presents! How do kids always manage to drag their birthdays out for so long?!!!












2 comments:
Oh my goodness - she looks great! I love the glasses. I can't believe she is 8!! Halle Grace's birthday is next month, and I can't believe that either! Tell her happy birthday for us. I think of her all the time... :)
Love the dessert first idea. But do they actually eat any dinner? What a fun tradition!
J
Yes! They do eat afterward. Tetyana ate her whole cheesecake, some of Drew's and Luke's and then 2 pieces of pizza! This girl can pack away the food!!
Post a Comment