Monday, March 24, 2008

Busted!!

Just now the doorbell rang...well, it really chirped! It is nearly 9 at night here so we were a little hesitant to open the door. There was a man at the door rattling in a different language about who knows what. Drew kept telling him he was sorry but he didn't understand. Drew kept telling the man that the woman who lives here wasn't home but the man went on and on and Drew kept saying he was sorry but he didn't understand. Then I went to the door...ok, really I was passing by the door headed to the kitchen to get something to protect us with if needed. Then I told him the lady wasn't here and on and on he went. Couple seconds later Luke comes to the door with us holding his football. The man started pointing at Luke and the ball and talking really fast! We figured out it was the neighbor downstairs and he was complaining about the noise! Drew and Luke were playing football in the house! Told you we were bored!!!  OOPS!!!

No comments:

Our Family Photo's