Thursday, March 27, 2008

Return Date

We finally have some idea of when we will be home....April 10th!!! This actually gives us a couple days of cushion just in case something takes longer than we thought. Coach Mark, put Luke on the schedule for the April 12th game! I think he will be tired but will be at practice on the 11th! The only thing we are concerned about is getting our return flight changed and adding Tetyana. We have business class tickets on Aerosvit (what a joke that is!) so we need one for Tetyana too. I have heard sometimes the airlines like to give you trouble. I wish we would have used Delta now and had real business class! We will want a taste of America as soon as we leave the airport here!

I made a calendar for Tetyana to count down the days and tried to write it with Ukrainian letters. Who knows what I wrote! :) But when I showed it to her, she put up 10 fingers and knew exactly what I was trying to tell her! So we ticked off the days that have passed. We have 14 days from today to go.....

1 comment:

Shana said...

I know it must seem so far away for you but April 10th is so soon! I will be counting down the days with you. Come home soon Tetyana!
-Shana

Our Family Photo's