

Ok, I had to take a picture of this! Our sweet friend Hayleigh, who became a vegetarian on her
own at 5, would be mortified!!
You are looking at cow tongue, and I think cow heart, kidney and other misc. parts. Makes you
want to rush right out and get a burger! What do you think the FDA would think of all of the this
meat just sitting out not being refridgerated? I saw one lady resting her sweater covered arm on one of the trays of meat!











3 comments:
I was going to ask if you had "experienced" the market yet. Those pictures look familiar. When we were there there was a wonderful carrot salad (not sure how else to describe it) that was sold there also. You brought your own container to put it in, I think. It was Koreans I think that were selling it. I just remember it was really good.
Oh, man! That's brutal! I actually was sitting down to eat my lunch when I thought I'd check the blog. LOL! Didn't stop me from eating, but it does look gross!
Loved reading all about the shopping trip, too. Tetyana must have enjoyed that! I know you had fun, Michelle. The first mother/daughter shopping trip is always memorable!
Still sending lots of ++++++ thoughts,
Shawn
I loved cow tongue when I was young. I haven't had it in a long, long time, but want to make it some day for my wife. I won't let her see me prepare it though or she'll never eat it.
Post a Comment