Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Pictures Of The Orphanage

 This is the dentist chair in the orphanage!
This is the psychologists office where she gives therapy to the kids.
This is Tetyana's bedroom. It is very clean and organized.

This is Tetyana's groupa and one of the caregivers.
This is also her groupa.
I guess I can only post so many pictures per post. So here are a few other pictures of the orphanage. Like I mentioned in an earlier post....the director was encouraging me to take pictures of everything including the children!

We visited one room with a "groupa" in it and all of the little faces were just staring up at us. I wanted to take them all home! We were told we could find out which children were available and write to the SDA requesting to adopt them. Right now because of the quarantine (one child in another groupa has chicken pox) we are not playing with any other children. Will we want more when we see them all?? 

1 comment:

Shana said...

The orphange is really great! I am so impressed.

What do you mean you can adopt more? Are you thinking about it?!
-Shana

Our Family Photo's