So we are finally initiated into Ukraine....we have no water. I knew eventually we would loose power or water but I guess I didn't take it too seriously. Last night it was late by the time I was done posting and catching up on email so I didn't wash the dishes....hey, I was tired. I hand washed all of the socks and underware! Moral of the story....when you have water, do your chores! You may be thinking "why do you need to do the dishes?"....because we only have 4 glasses!! When you use 3 to drink from and one to clean your mouth and toothbrush you are out!
Next problem with not having any water....no shower, no face washing, and for me the major one since I tried to make my hair curly yesterday to save time....no shower and hair washing!! I look like the Snake Lady and I have no idea what our breath smells like! What would Tetyana think of her parents?
Another little surprise this morning...SNOW!! Not a lot and it seems as fast as it came it has left. An hour ago it was snowing pretty good...enough to stick but now the sun is out! Thank God! Luke was thrilled but me, not so much!!
Until later....
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I guess it's real life here in Ukraine... We've been lucky so far - no power or water outages yet.
Post a Comment