Oh man!! We got busted again by the man downstairs!!! Tonight we were having family entertainment hour (I told you we were bored out of our minds!!!) and Luke was the main act. He was doing some juggling thing under his legs and we really didn't think he was making too much noise. Then the doorbell rang again and we knew it was the man downstairs!!! I think I mentioned our doorbell is really a chirping bird....well he held the button down for like 30 seconds straight!!! Over and over...Then the bird died!!! LOL
Luke has never lived in an apartment before and doesn't get that we are over someone's head. Tomorrow we will get the man a peace offering...Vodka, perhaps??
We are totally bored and bored with the food too. Our visits with Tetyana are boring for her also. The kids were rough housing today with Drew (see a pattern here?) and I was sure someone from the orphanage was going to come up to see if we were beating the kids! I think the hysterical laughing from the kids would give it away.
To matters even more boring....we can't get any calls on our cell phone from the states!!! We are desperate to talk to anyone who can speak English besides eachother!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Think of boredom as a good thing. Some families are running around like chickens without their heads because there were major glitches in their processes. I'm thankful that you have time to be bored, it's actually a blessing :).
I know we need to be thankful for the boredom...we are really busy people at home and I always dream about what it would be like to be bored! The grass is always greener...
Do you have a church? We were able to spend some time with local missionaries in the city because we contacted our church and asked if there were any in the area! We even had Christmas dinner with them!
Post a Comment