This time next week we will know about our referral and hopefully have visited her. We have 2 full days before we leave and let me tell you, they are jammed packed! It seem like every minute counts right now. I have checked the weather for Sunday in New York for our connection and it looks great so that should not be a problem. Hopefully the weather warms up in Kiev by the time we arrive.
House is clean....
Laundry is done....
We are packed....
To do list is nearly complete....
I will admit, I am stressed because there is still so much to do. Scared of the unknown. Nervous about our appointment with the adoption center. Worried that we will all be terribly homesick. But....I am thrilled to finally be going! Excited to take this amazing journey! Grateful for those who are praying for us, including a deacon! Thankful for all of our friends who helped make this trip possible. What a ride this is going to be....
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Yippee!!!! It's almost time! Can you believe it?
So looking forward to hearing about your journey! Hopefully all will go well - just think positive thoughts!
Enjoy your time in Ukraine - it goes alot faster than you think it will!
Best wishes and safe travels!
Amy
http://www.libenowfamily.blogspot.com
Hugs, Kisses & Prayers for a safe trip.
Love,
"Mom" Joanne
I'm so excited to follow you all on your trip. I will be sending prayers that all goes well, hopefully without too many bumps. It is an amazing journey! Enjoy the ride!!
Keep safe.
Lisa
Looking forward to following your journey and praying for you. I'll start by praying for good travels and a good first appointment.
Gina
We are so excited to follow your journey. The best of luck to you guys!!! We will keep you and your new little one in our prayers.
Please keep us as updated as you can. We'll be wondering about you daily. We hope you have the adventure of a lifetime. Your daughter will be home soon!! How amazing is that??
Hugs,
Shawn & Family
Post a Comment