Friday, March 28, 2008
Video Of The Kids
In this video, Tetyana is counting to 7 and I am trying to have her say "my name is Tetyana" but she is tired of saying this I think. Luke has completly lost his mind and is acting like a total goof or maybe a BRAT which means brother in Ukrainian! One of her favorite things to say is "Stwap Looke" which is "stop Luke".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Cute video of the kids!
I laughed as I read your earlier post about them being concerned about the kids catching cold. We always felt the same way. I think we asked every day to take Leeza out and sometimes they'd say yes, but many times it was "No, she has a cold." -- Invisible to us!
Hang in there, the end is in sight!!
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel? You'll be home with your amazing new daughter so soon! I couldn't be happier for you. It sure seems as though this adventure has gone just as you had hoped.
The dream is realized! You have a daughter!!!
Miss you all!
Shawn
I love the video! The kids both look so happy, like they've been siblings forever! Made me tear up.
-Shana
Luke must also sound like a weird name to Tetyana. "luke" means onion in Russian. So she must think that her brother's name is "Onion" haha
I know our girls were amazed the first time they met a boy at school with this name. They said "Why did his parents name him Onion? He does not smell bad like onion" LOL
"Mishalove" our daughter speaks Ukrainian as well as most of the people we come across in Cherkasy. I think that is why we are saying things differently.
That would be very funny if she thinks we named Luke "onion"!!
Post a Comment